Beth Ramsay is CEO and founder of the Brilliance NetworkTM, a company that propels purpose-driven entrepreneurs to unleash their brilliance and achieve the highest level of business and lifestyle success.
For over a decade, Beth has worked with people to show them the way to find and unleash the brilliance in their business, money, personal and spiritual life. Beth teaches students through her funny and popular workshops, online courses, and powerful life-changing retreats.
Beth understands the unique challenges that face the small business owner, having started her first business in 3rd grade. It just felt natural; she saw the need from her classmates, and she filled it. It was chocolate candy, of course!
“I totally get the passion, the determination, and the motivation behind the special people who hold the entrepreneurial spirit,” she says. “And I am passionate about serving them.”
When you are too close to your own work, it is difficult to see the forest for the trees. It’s easy to stumble and get in your own way, blocking success and fulfillment. Beth provides support, advice and breakthrough techniques that will open a clearer pathway to fulfill your purpose.
You’ll love the transformations you’ll experience in Beth’s Brilliance Network Coaching Programs to help you unleash your brilliance and gain higher levels of happiness and success!
I love nothing better than to share what I have learned, and to encourage those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect!
Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge, insight and experience. These are arranged in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
1. Search my site. I am adding content all the time, so maybe I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box at the top of the page. My podcasts and webcasts are another free resource.
2. Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish two new blog posts a week, along with a new broadcast, about finding and unleashing your brilliance in your professional and personal development. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest flashes of brilliance delivered straight to your inbox!
3. Join one of my Unleash Your BrillianceTM Mastery Programs. Offered at specific times during the year, these Mastery Programs have changed people’s lives by teaching you how to think differently and opening up to bigger possibilities about your life. You will go on a deep dive in a specific area of your life: leadership, personal development, business, money, forgiveness, spiritual life/Higher Self, health, intention and goal setting, and living purposefully, to name a few. By joining our mailing list, you will be alerted when one is coming up.
4. Join my Brilliance Power Inner CircleTM. I lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified motivated high achievers. It involves face-to-face meetings in Florida, monthly group video conferences, and individual email coaching. The group is full for 2016, but we will open the 2017 application process soon. If you would like to be notified in advance, please email my assistant, Karyn, at support@BethRamsay.com
5. Join my Brilliance Breakthrough Summit. This is three days, in-person, of the best, most engaging and fun transformational process designed for you to experience a profound shift that allows you to get out of your own way and create a do-able strategy to Unleash Your Brilliance. You will be provided the structure to build momentum, strategy for a customized action plan, training for mastering the tools you need, along with the accountability, support and encouragement you desire to stay on track and keep going. And we never forget to celebrate the goals set and reached!
6. Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking professionally for more than 15 years. I have provided keynotes and training workshops for corporations, associations, conferences and not-for-profits. I have, however, cut back on the number of invitations I accept, specifically to make room for other priorities. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please email my assistant, Karyn, at support@BethRamsay.com
7. Hire me as a personal coach. I truly love one-on-one coaching, but am extremely limited in my time available for it, therefore, I am very selective. I also charge a pricey fee for that. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email my assistant, Karyn, at support@BethRamsay.com
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined here, feel free to contact me. Someone on my team will be happy to talk with you.